I've spent a lot of time in WWE women.

vendredi 16 octobre 2015

Let's share some experiences. Below in no particular order:

1. Romanian: My favourites but clingy as hell. Like they have some predispositioned Karolyi attachment. Like Michael Corleone in Godfather III, they just keep pulling you back in.

2. Serbian: Anywhere, everywhere. They've got feminism right. Which also means you're the bitch.

3. Macedonian: Much like the Romanians but more despondent. Also, much more spandex and make-up prone.

4. Russian: For some reason they're always looking over their right shoulder. I'm not sure why.

5. Croatian: Very visual. Regardless of the position, they want to see the baby gravy shooting at and on them. Chetnik tattoos are their weakness.

6. Czech: Much like Serbians but accept the ass plunder very readily. I personally hate the ass-play and they seem to be disappointed when just going from behind.

7. Bulgarian: Not sure what the problem is but they seem to want to argue after the fact. And it's not even sexually related -- it could be the price of bread or political inflation. Having sex with a Bulgarian woman is less satisfactory then a Fleshlight(tm).

8. Slovenian: Very good but...maybe daddy issues? Seems like a lot of frustrating sex. It's tough being on the receiving end of anger management.

9. Greek: There's a saying "the only bad head is no head". I've only been with three Greek women but I'm sure they've all been taught how to pleasure a man based on sucking an olive. Best just to avoid this.

10. Ukrainian: Just tries too much, or, is a dead fish. I don't understand why it must be one-or-the-other.

11. Lithuanian: They still know how to do old school sexy (outside of Vilnius you want to hump every woman in the pubs) but they also have thick punanis. After the fourth woman, you have to accept this is where the fat storage occurs.

12.
I've spent a lot of time in WWE women.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire