2015/16 MD 8: Torino-Milan Saturday 17th October 20:45 CET

vendredi 16 octobre 2015

Finally the NT break is over and we can go back to the real football. This time Milan travels to Torino.

Torino has bought in Belotti from Palermo, Zappacosta and Baselli from Atalanta, Acquah a CM from Hoffenheim and Joel Obi from Inter. It seems that they focused on youth and so far Zappacosta and Baselli have been starters. The only notable sale is somebody that we know well; Darmian to Manchester United.

They've had a pretty good start but they had a surprise loss away against Carpi in the last match day before the break. As always though, Torino is pretty strong at home with 3 wins out of 3 against Fiorentina, Sampdoria and Palermo. Milan has been warned.

We have only 2 losses in the last 10 games (DDWDWWWLDL) against Torino away, but I'm really not hopeful at all for this game. A draw at most is what I hope for, but we really need to win this to have a shot at Europe places.

This is the called up squad:

Quote:

PORTIERI: Abbiati, Donnarumma, Diego Lopez.

DIFENSORI: Abate, Alex, Antonelli, Calabria, De Sciglio, Rodrigo Ely, Mexes, Romagnoli, Zapata.

CENTROCAMPISTI: Bertolacci, Bonaventura, De Jong, Josè Mauri, Kucka, Montolivo, Poli, Suso.

ATTACCANTI: Bacca, Cerci, Honda, Luiz Adriano.
I have no idea how we will play, but the media is full of speculations of a 4-4-2 or 4-4-3. MilanNews are thinking we will play:

-----------Diego Lopez-------------
-Abate--Alex--Romagnoli--De Sci-
-------Kucka--Monto--Berto-------
----Cerci---Luiz Adriano---Bona--

since Balotelli is still sidelined and Bacca and Zapata are not fully recovered from the NT games. I don't think changing the formation to 4-3-3 is such a clever thing to do and I'm not sure Cerci and Alex are good enough really. Or at least not in good enough shape, both of them have looked awful when played this pre-season and season.

FORZA MILAN!
2015/16 MD 8: Torino-Milan Saturday 17th October 20:45 CET

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire