The Watch / Timepiece discussion thread

mercredi 9 décembre 2015

Show off your blingity bling. Or wishlist.

Here's my story.

Back when I was huslin' I bought this with my first "decent" salary in 2006

For some odd reason I wore it on my "marriage" day (not wedding) when we made our vows with the Sheikh. It looks so cheap in the photographs, I looked terrible ....:palm: (it is noticeable in the photos from the moment I'm "putting a ring on it" :D )



But before that, my first real watch was a gift from my uncle. It's a limited edition, but value-wise it's meh. Still a neat looking watch, and a personal favorite. I got it in 2000.



This little gem is were talking business. Wearing it as we speak. This was a wedding gift from 2011 (given to me "after" I declared my vows, hence I did not wear it "during" the actual ceremony! :doh: ). My father gave this to me. He said he could've got me something better, but he preferred I "start off" with this...and sort of earn my next luxury watch (should I choose to do so) on my own.

Not to sound brat-ish, but I didn't like it at first, but I started wearing it this year for the first time, I unboxed it...(2015...I got married in 2011).




I couldn't get my hands on the limited edition. So I got this one instead, which was kind of a remake for fans of the Jack Heuer model. There's a blue version, but I couldn't decide. I kind of flipped a coin and chose this color. Purchased in the summer. :drunk:

The Watch / Timepiece discussion thread

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire