Giornata 16: Lazio - Sampdoria

dimanche 13 décembre 2015

Tomorrow night at Olimpico in Rome. Our players have trained for 4 days at Catania. While I understand the reason why Montella might want the team to train far from supporters who slap the players (see what happened to Soriano after the defeat to Sassuolo) and I also understand Montella knows Catania very well... Catania is a bit too far from Genova and not close to Rome either! Anyway, I doubt we will come out of Olimpico with one point so Montella is allowed to do whatever he likes... as long as we start to win soon! My opinion is that our performances will hardly improve before the pause and luckily there is just one game left before it (Samp-Palermo). Montella returns to 4-3-1-2: Viviano - De Silvestri (Cassani), Silvestre, Moisander (Regini), Zukanovic - Carbonero, Palombo ( :palm: ), Barreto - Soriano - Eder, Muriel
Giornata 16: Lazio - Sampdoria

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire